1. It was boring. 很無聊
2. He is a good speaker. 他是個好的演說者
3. The talk was interesting. 這談話很有趣
4. He made his points well. 他証明他的論點很正確
5. That depends. 要看情形 (不一定)
6. That’s impossible. 那是不可能的
7. I’m afraid not. 恐怕不是喔! (不行)
8. I can’t believe it. 我真不敢相信
9. You need a towel. 你需要一條毛巾
10. You make me sick. 你讓我作噁 (想吐)

11. You can’t lie down. 你不可以躺下來
12. You do need a rest. 妳真的需要休息
13. Homework helps you learn better. 功課幫助你學得更好
14. It is good for your health. 這有益於你的健康
15. Exercise takes up too much time. 運動佔用太多時間
16. You may not like the course. 你可能不喜歡這個課程
17. How was your steak? 你的牛排如何?
18. What did you look for? 你在找什麼?
19. What did you order? 你點了什麼? (點菜)
20. How did you get this? 妳怎摩拿到這個的?
 
21. I have visited my doctor. 我已看過醫生了
22. I have a terrible headache. 我頭很痛
23. You should be home in bed. 你應該在家躺在床上
24. You have been feeling well. 你一直覺得還不錯
25. Please peel the potatoes. 請削馬鈴薯皮
26. Please get me the pot. 請幫我拿鍋子
27. Please get me some bread. 請幫我拿(買)些麵包
28. Please set the table. 請擺好餐具 (準備開飯了)
29. That’s not what I ordered. 那不是我點的東西
30. No, I’m full already. 不了, 我已經飽了
 
31. What’s new in town? 這兒有何新鮮事?
32. Do you have cheese? 你有起司嗎?
33. What city, please? 哪個城市呢?
34. How many people? 多少人?
35. How long will you stay? 妳打算待多久?
36. What day are you flying? 你哪一天到飛(走)?
37. Yes, rice is all right. 沒錯, 米飯還可以
38. I don’t know about dessert. 我對甜點不了解
39. We had that last time. Let’s have potatoes.
......我們上次吃過了 我們吃馬鈴薯吧!
40. Not cabbage again! I prefer tomatoes.

......不要又是甘藍菜了,我較喜歡番茄 
41. No, I’m not. 不 我不是
42. Oh, I’m sorry. 喔 很抱歉
43. Oh, you would. 喔 你會的
44. No, you can’t. 不 你不可以
45. He’s always busy. 他總是很忙
46. What’s your name? 妳的名字是?
47. It’s a pity. 真可惜
48. May I take a message? 我可以幫你留話嗎
49. I seldom have time. 我很少有空
50. I don’t have homework. 我沒有功課
 
51. I also like action movies. 我也愛動作片
52. I prefer comedies. 我比較喜歡喜劇片
53. Do they live close by? 他們住在附近嗎?
54. Have you talked to each other? 你們倆最近有說話嗎?
55. Do you play together? 你們一起玩嗎?
56. Have they called you lately? 他們最近有打電話給你嗎?
57. I’ll give it to you now. 我現在就給妳
58. I have a lot of money. 我有很多錢
59. I want to help you. 我想要幫妳
60. I’m broke myself. 我自己都破產了
 
61. Who’s this? (電話中) 請問您是哪位?
62. What’s new? 有何新鮮事?
63. Who’s speaking? (電話中) 請問您是哪位?
64. Where is it? 在哪兒?
65. Did you take any medicine? 你有吃藥嗎?
66. Did you drink too much coffee? 你是不是喝太多咖啡了??
67. Did you work too hard? 你是不是工作太累了?
68. Did you stay up late? 你是不是熬夜了?
69. I haven’t seen Jane for years. 我已好多年沒看到Jane了
70. I met Jane yesterday. 我昨天遇到梅
 
71.I have been to Jane’s place recently. 我最近有到珍的家去
72.I had dinner with Jane last night. 我昨晚和珍吃晚餐
73.It depends on the weather. 要看天氣如何
......depend on 依賴 / 視...而定
74.Tainan is too far for me. 台南對我來說太遠了
75.I don’t feel like going anywhere. 我哪兒都不想去

.......feel like Ving 想要
76.I’m going to the library. 我正要去圖書館
77. I’m 50 years old. 我50歲了
78. I’m a doctor. 我是個醫生
79. I live a good life. 我過著好生活 (我過得很好)

.......live a ~ life 過著...的生活
80.I live in Taiwan. 我住在台灣
 
81. I forgot to bring the check. 我忘記帶帳單(或支票)
82. Please come again. 歡迎再來
83. Take your time. 慢慢來, 別急
84. The seat is taken. 這位子有人坐了
85. Can you show me how to play it? 你可以示範怎麼彈嗎??
86. How long have you been playing it? 你已經玩多久了
87. How do you like it? 你覺得如何?
88. Do you play it often? 妳常常彈嗎?
89. It doesn’t matter to me. 我沒關係的
90. Are you interested in it? 你有興趣嗎?
 
91. Are you interested in it? 你有興趣嗎?
.....be interested in 對...有興趣
92. I’ve got an awful headache. 我的頭很痛

......awful 糟糕的
93. Is it serious? 是真的嗎?
94. I hate chocolate cake. 我討厭巧克力蛋糕
95. I’ll be right back. 我馬上就回來
96. I’m afraid I can’t. 我恐怕不行!
97. I like ice cream. 我喜歡冰淇淋
98. Any time. 不客氣 (我隨時都可以幫忙)
99. Since I left. 自從我離開以後
100. I’ve just arrived. 我才剛到
101. For a couple of weeks. 幾個星期
 
101. Why not? 好ㄚ ! 為何不..呢?
102. That’s right. 沒錯
103. How’s the traffic? 交通狀況如何?
104. We’ve got to go. 我們該走了
105. This isn’t fair at all. 這一點也不公平!
106. You won’t believe it. 你絕不會相信的
107. The store is having a big sale. 這家店在大拍賣
108. John is having a party Friday night. 約翰週五晚上有場派對
109. You did. 真的!!
110. You bet. 當然 = of course (bet 是確定的意思)
 
111.I can’t do it. 我無法做這事
112.I’m afraid not. 恐怕不是 (恐怕不行)
113.It looks good. 看起來不錯
114.Get a new one. 買個新的
115.It doesn’t seem real. 似乎不是真的
116.Just bring it in. 把它帶進來就好
117.It’s not easy with children. 和孩子相處不容易 (有孩子不容易)
118.It’s too late to eat out now. 現在才出去吃太遲了
119.The restaurant wasn’t quite good. 這家餐廳不挺好
120.The babysitter was out for dinner. 褓姆外出用餐
 
121.What do you do in your leisure time?
......妳在閒暇時都做些啥? (leisure time 閒暇)


122.Why were you going to Singapore?

.......妳為啥要去新加坡?

123.Which paper did you see it advertised?
......妳在哪份報紙上看到它在做廣告 (paper 報紙)

124.When are you planning on going?
.......妳打算何時去?

125.You’re wanted on the phone.
......有你的電話

126.The report is missing some pages.
......這份報告掉了幾頁 (miss 遺失)

127.I’d like to take a few days off.
......我想休幾天假 (take...off 休...假)

128.The operation is scheduled for Friday.
......手術預定在周五 (operation 手術 /be scheduled 預定)

129.When did you last see her?
.......妳上次是何時看到她的? (last 上次)

130.What does she look like?
......她長啥樣子?? (look like 看起來像..)
 
131. How old is she? 她幾歲?
132. What’s she wearing? 她穿啥衣服?
133. Early in the morning. 一大清早
134. About an hour. 約一小時
135. Three times a week. 一週三次
136. A week ago. 一週以前
137. Perhaps so. 也許吧!
138. Never mind. 沒關係!
139. I don’t think so. 我不這麼認為
140. What size? 啥尺寸?
 
141.Maybe we can talk about the main idea of the
......play. 也許我們可以討論一下這齣戲的主題
142.I think you are well qualified for the position.
......我想你非常適合這個職位
143.You’d better hurry, then. There might not be

......many left. 那麼你最好快一點 , 也許剩下不多了
144.You should get away from this noisy city for

.......a few days. 你應該逃離這吵雜的市區幾天
145.Yes, you’re welcome. 是的 , 不客氣
146.It’s very kind of you. 你人真好
147.Sure, cash or credit card? 當然囉! 付現還是刷卡?
148.Which one do you like? 妳喜歡哪一個??
149.Where are you planning to go? 妳打算去哪裡?
150.How much money will you spend? 妳會花多少錢?
151.Who will go with you? 誰會和你一起去?
152.How will you get there? 妳要怎麼去那兒?
153.I don’t mind. 我不介意
154.I can’t care less. 我非常在乎
155.What seems to be the problem? 有啥問題嗎?
156.How did it happen? 它是怎麼發生的?
157.Can I ask you a favor? 我可以請妳幫忙嗎?
158.Anything to drink? 來點啥飲料??
159.How would you like it cooked?
......妳要它如何烹煮? (蒸的? 煮的?炒的?)
160.May I take your order? 可以幫妳點菜了嗎?
 
161. I also like it. 我也喜歡它
162. Exactly. 正是如此
163. I’m afraid so. 恐怕如此
164. I disagree. 我不同意
165.I’d like to make a deposit. 我想要存錢
166. I’d like to see your manager. 我想要見你們經理
167. I’d like to withdraw some money.
......我想要領點錢出來
168. I’d like to open an account. 我想要開戶
169. What day is it today? 今天星期幾??

.......What date is today? 今天幾號??
170. Do you have the time? 請問現在幾點?
……Do you have time? 妳有空嗎?
 
171. How long does it take to get to Taichung?
......到台中要多久?
172. Do you know how much a ticket to Taichung

.......costs?
.......cost ~東西值多少錢
…….妳知道去台中的車票要多少錢
173. How about you? 妳呢?
174. How are you? 妳好嗎? (對認識的人說的!)
175. How come? 怎麼會這樣?

176. How do you like it? 妳覺得它如何?
......(喜歡/一點喜歡/普普/不喜歡...?)
177. Couldn’t be better. 再好不過了
178. Beat it! 滾開! (Get lost!)
179. Pardon me? 對不起,請再說一次!
180. Take it or leave it. 要不要隨便妳
 
181. I still have plenty of work to do. 我有很多工作要做
182. I am full. 我飽了
183.
I’m leaving for Joe’s birthday party in a minute.
……我馬上就要出發去參加喬的生日派對了
184. I don’t eat in the morning. 我早上不吃東西
185. How do you do? 妳好! (第一次見面時說的)
186. Would you do me a favor? 可以請妳幫忙嗎?
187. What’s in the water? 什麼東西在水裡?
188. What’s wrong? 怎麼啦? (有何問題ㄚ!)
189. Go to Rome. 去羅馬
190.Follow Chung-ming home. 跟著Chung-ming回家 
191.Follow Taiwanese customs. 遵守台灣的習俗
192.Go to the shoe store. 到鞋店去
193.It’s my pleasure. 這是我的榮幸 (不客氣的意思)
194. You’re welcome. 不客氣
195. That’s a pity. 真可惜
196. Don’t mention it. 不客氣 (or 別提這件事)
197. Please accept my apology. 請接受我的道歉
198. Well done. 做得好
199. Have a nice day. 祝你有個美好的一天
200. I'm sorry to hear that. 很遺憾聽到這個消息

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 noctiluca 的頭像
    noctiluca

    noctiluca的部落格

    noctiluca 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()